crooked hearted

12.13.2012


Quick outfit post before I head back to thinking about what Christmas gifts to buy who? I always tell myself that I will have all my shopping done before December begins and then I catch myself running
around like a lunatic last minute hurdling over people at the malls and arguing over parking spaces. I hate the pre-Holidays!!!!






sweater: J Crew (old) - find similar here and here
blouse: Ardene
jeans: Topshop (old) - find similar here
shoes: Zara (old) - find similar here

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE !!!

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.13.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “crooked hearted”

Memory box at 27 said...

LOVE those shoes!

Sybil said...

j crew sweaters are love!!!

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Tania said...

So adorable, love the playful sweater

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...